If you’re looking for a powerful, all-in-one tracking solution, ClickMagick is definitely worth checking out. In this complete ClickMagick review, we’ll take a look at what this tool can do, how to use it, and what its pros and cons are.
What is ClickMagick?
ClickMagick is a web-based Click Tracking software, Link Rotator, and Link Cloaking tool that allows you to track, rotate and cloak your links.
It is packed with features designed to help you increase your conversions, save time and make more money.
You can use the software to track conversions from any traffic source, including paid traffic, organic traffic, social media traffic, email traffic, and more.
The Dashboard is designed to give you an overview of your account.
From here, you can see your account balance, recent traffic, top countries, top devices, and more.
It’s in the Dashboard where you’ll find your tracking links.
How does ClickMagick work?
It works by tracking the clicks on your links and rotating them based on several factors, including the country the click came from, the device used, the referring website, and more.
Setting up ClickMagick
How to create ClickMagick TrackingLinks?
It’s very easy to create TrackingLinks. Once you have created your account, simply log into the dashboard to start creating your links. You may follow the steps below.
- After creating your ClickMagick Account
- Click on the “Tracking Links” tab.
- Click on the “Create Tracking Link” button.
- Enter the URL of the page you want to track in the “URL to Track” field.
- Click on the “Create Tracking Link” button.
- Copy your tracking link and paste it into your browser’s address bar.
- Test your ClickMagick tracking link by clicking on it.
- Click on the “Tracking Stats” tab to view your tracking stats.
- Click on the “Campaigns” tab to view your campaigns.
- Click on the “Referrals” tab to view the referrals.
- Click on the “Account” tab to view your account settings.
- Click on the “Billing” tab to view your billing information.
- Click on the “Logout” button to log out of your account.
Measure your traffic quality score
1. Click on the “Traffic Quality” tab.
2. Click on the “Overview” tab.
3. Scroll down to the “Traffic Quality Score” section and look at the score.
How likely it is that a visitor will convert based on the traffic source?
A score of 0 means that the traffic is not likely to convert, while a score of 100 means that the traffic is very likely to convert.
- Click on the “Country” tab and look at the conversion rate for each country.
- The “Device” tab shows the conversion rate for each device type.
- Click on the “Referrer” tab and look at the conversion rate for each referrer type.
- By Clicking on the “Campaign” tab you will see the conversion rate for each campaign
Track Pages that aren’t yours
ClickMagick also allows you to track any page on the internet, even if it’s not yours.
To do this, simply create a ClickMagick tracking link and then use the “Redirect URL” field to enter the URL of the page you want to track.
When someone clicks on your link, they will be redirected to the page you specified in the “Redirect URL” field.
This is to track the effectiveness of your advertising campaigns, as well as the effectiveness of other people’s ads that you may be running.
ClickMagick vs Google Analytics
ClickMagick and Google Analytics are both web analytics tools.
However, it is a more powerful tool than Google Analytics.
It can track a wider range of data, including conversion value, conversion rate, and profitability.
It also offers more features than Google Analytics, such as link cloaking, link rotations, split testing, and ClickMagick API.
ClickShield is a ClickMagick feature that allows you to safeguard your links. In other words, ClickShield is a great way to protect your links from being stolen.
Clickmagick’s 12 best functions
#1 Link Cloaking
Link cloaking is the process of hiding your ClickMagick tracking links.
This can be useful if you’re running an advertising campaign such as Google ads and you don’t want people to see that you’re using the software.
#2 Track sources of traffic
Track the source of your visitors with URL Linkability. You may use URL Linkability to discover which page is generating the most traffic for you.
This can be beneficial if you’re running an advertising campaign and want to know which sources are providing you with the most traffic.
#3 Rotate links
Link rotations allow you to send traffic to multiple URLs, and your links will automatically rotated based on a variety of factors, including country, device, referrer, and more.
This is useful if you’re running an advertising campaign and you want to test multiple landing pages.
#4 Retargeting Pixels
Add retargeting pixels to your ClickMagick tracking links. Use retargeting pixels If you’re running an advertising campaign and you want to retarget people who have clicked on your links.
#5 Split Testing
A split test is when you test different versions of your ClickMagick tracking links.
This is useful if you’re running an advertising campaign and want to evaluate multiple variations of your tracking links.
#6 ClickMagick API
ClickMagick has an API that allows you to integrate it with third-party software.
Use it with your custom software or use it with third-party software that doesn’t have native ClickMagick support.
#7 ClickMagick WordPress Plugin
In case you want to use ClickMagick with WordPress, you can do so by using its plugin that allows you to add its tracking links to your WordPress posts and pages with ease.
#8 ClickMagick Chrome Extension
ClickMagick also has a Chrome extension that allows you to easily create tracking links from your browser.
In case you don’t want to log into your account, just use its extension instead.
#9 ClickMagick Bookmarklet
It has a bookmarklet that lets you generate tracking URLs from any web page. This is useful if you don’t want to create an account with ClickMagick and still use it.
#10 Track conversion value conversion rate and profitability
You can track the conversion value, conversion rate, and profitability of your ClickMagick campaigns. This is useful if you want to see which campaigns are the most profitable.
#11 “Link Down” Monitoring
If you’re running an advertising campaign and you’re using ClickMagick to track your links, it will automatically notify you if one of your links goes down.
You will be able to see that your links are always up and running.
#12 Import Export Data
You can import and export your ClickMagick data. You can backup your data or move it to another account.
ClickMagick Email Tracking Service
It offers an email tracking service. This is beneficial if you want to track the effectiveness of your email campaigns.
Integrating a custom domain with ClickMagick
If you want to use the software with your custom domain, you can easily do so by integrating it with your branded URL.
Is ClickMagick Free?
Yes, it is free to use for 14 days. After that, you’ll need to sign up for a paid plan. It has four different paid plans.
ClickMagick plans come with different features and benefits. The Starter plan is the most basic and the Enterprise plan is the most comprehensive.
Check out ClickMagick’s pricing plans bellow
Overview of the Pros and Cons
– Pros: ClickMagick has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to use, even if you are not very tech-savvy. It also offers many features such as a campaign wizard, click tracking and conversion tracking, etc.
– Pros: It allows you to retain data from 6 months up to 1 year depending on the plan you purchase.
This is another benefit if you are planning for digital marketing digitally long-term because then it will be simple to compare how your company has grown since inception!
– Pros: It can help you save money. It will alert you if your Affiliate Link is not working, thus saving you from losing a ton of money.
– Cons: Some users have reported that the click tracking feature is inaccurate at times which can lead to misleading results.
24 Hours Support
ClickMagick offers 24/7 support to its users. You can contact the support team by email or by using its help center.
Use the search bar to find answers to your questions.
You can also submit a ticket to support if you need help with your account. They usually reply to your ticket within 24 hours.
ClickMagick is a powerful tool that can help you track your clicks and conversions. It offers many features such as Click Tracking, Conversion Tracking, Link Down Monitoring, etc. It’s easy to use and it offers 24/7 support to its users. ClickMagick is a good choice if you are looking for a Click Tracking tool.