ClickMagick is a Marketing tool that everyone should try out. This post is a review of this very useful tool. If you are running a business, you know how important it is to keep track of everything related to marketing, right? I want to introduce you to a tool that can help. I’ll share everything you need to know about this wonderful and very efficient Marketing Tool called ClickMagick. Marketing tools are essential for online businesses that want to improve their conversion rates and get more leads and sales.
In this blog post, we will cover everything you need to know about ClickMagick: what it is, how to use it, and its many features. We will also discuss how important it is to use ClickMagick, and how much it costs. So, let’s get started!
What is ClickMagick?
ClickMagick is a conversion tracking tool that allows you to track, analyze and optimize your campaigns. It is an essential tool for online businesses that want to improve their conversion rates and get more leads and sales.
With ClickMagick, you can see where your visitors are coming from, what they are clicking on, and how they are converting.
This information is important for you to understand what’s working and what’s not in your marketing campaigns, so you can make necessary adjustments to improve your results.
How to use ClickMagick
Once you have created a ClickMagick account, you will be given a unique “tracking ID.” You will then need to add this “tracking ID” to the clickable links in your marketing campaigns.
This will allow ClickMagick to track all the clicks and conversion activity on those links, so you can see how many clicks they are getting, where they are coming from, what pages visitors land on after clicking them, etc.
What are its features?
– The “click tracking and conversion tracking features” are essential for understanding how your marketing campaigns are performing.
– The “campaign wizard” makes it easy to create and track complex marketing campaigns.
– The “heatmap” feature gives you a visual of where your visitors are clicking on your website.
– The “A/B testing” feature allows you to test different versions of your marketing campaigns to see which one performs better. It is one of the best click tracking tools out there.
– The “Click Shield” is a game-changer for small businesses that want to do meaningful amounts of PPC advertising without spending their whole budget on AdWords. With this tool, you can significantly reduce your costs and keep more money in the bank!
Custom Domain: ClickMagick is the best way to make your site/link stand out. Customize it in an innovative, creative manner that will help you earn more trust from users!
ClickMagick is a paid service that starts with a FREE trial and then $37 per month for up to 10,000 click/mo. tracking links (e.g., sales, signups, etc.) after your trial period expires.
There are also other plans available if you need more click tracking links and conversion events tracked.
How to sign up for ClickMagick
To sign up is pretty easy and you will have a 14 day trial period. So, you simply fill in the blanks with your information and click on “Create my Account.”
After that, it will take you to the available plans as you can see here:
To whom it is useful?
It is useful to Websites Owners, especially those who sell products and services online should take advantage of this useful software to get a deeper and more accurate idea of their potential consumers.
Self-employed individuals can also use it for gaining insight into what consumers want, which will help you provide better quality items or services at cheaper rates in comparison with your competitors because you’ll be able to get an idea where your clientele came from before they found your site!
This is a Powerful Tool for Digital Marketers to track your campaigns and determine which ones are working best.
It is software that will show you how many visitors came from Search Engines versus Social Media sites like Facebook or Twitter in order to make decisions about future advertising efforts more effectively. It will help you make necessary improvements which will lead to greater success in the long run.
ClickMagick is very useful to Affiliate Marketers as well since they are in high demand these days.
Businesses want Affiliate Marketers to generate sales and get a cut of the pie when people click through their affiliate links as it happens, this is something that can be done with very little effort on your end.
The best part about being an “affiliator” is that you just need one good Landing Page, or video, or an article up online…and BAM! You are ready to generate your first sale.
ClickMagick and Google
ClickMagick is the perfect tool for Google’s parallel tracking. It doesn’t add any additional redirects, and instead takes your potential consumer straight to their final destination on click!
Customer Support is available via e-mail and Live Chat VIP.
Overview of the Pros and Cos
– Pros: ClickMagick has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to use, even if you are not very tech-savvy. It also offers many features such as a campaign wizard, click tracking and conversion tracking, etc.
– Pros: ClickMagick allows you to retain data from 6 months up to 1 year depending on the plan you purchase. This is another benefit if you are planning for digital marketing digitally long-term because then it will be simple to compare how your company has grown since inception!
– Pros: ClickMagick can help you save money. It will alert you if your Affiliate Link is not working, thus saving you from losing a ton of money.
– Cons: Some users have reported that the click tracking feature is inaccurate at times which can lead to misleading results.
Before you promote, read ClickMagick’s Policy Violation:
You cannot promote everything on this software because you might be violating its policy. Services like dating apps, adult services, and online money making are not allowed.
In this ClickMagick review, you read about this great tool for tracking click activity and conversion rates on your marketing campaigns. So, it is worth trying it out with the Free Trial and then upgrading to the paid monthly plan.